HDS Marketing Leases 34,000 SF in West Pittsburgh Business Park at 1000 Napor Boulevard
HDS Marketing has leased 34,230 square feet at 1000 Napor Blvd. in Pittsburgh, PA. Occupancy is set for later in the first quarter of 2013. +/- 26,000 SF remains available for lease.
The original building was 190,000 SF with several out buildings, and was constructed in 1970. The Sampson Morris Group purchased the property and subsequently subdivided the main building and sold it to Cellones bakery which left a 50,000 SF high bay building and two out buildings. The park was rebranded as the West Pittsburgh Business Park, and there are future plans for two more buildings. Click here to learn more about the West Pittsburgh Business Park.
John Bilyak and Paul Horan of Colliers International | Pittsburgh represented the landlord, Mangrove Cay LP. Amy Brocato and Matt Virgin of Langholz Wilson Ellis represented HDS Marketing.
“Colliers International | Pittsburgh is tremendously excited by the redevelopment of the former WRS building, which is now the West Pittsburgh Business Park. The vision of the Sampson Morris Group is being realized as evidenced by the commitments by Cellone’s Bakery and most recently HDS Marketing,” said John Bilyak SIOR, CCIM, Principal at Colliers International | Pittsburgh. “With a little over 26,000 SF of existing buildings remaining and the ability to add two additional buildings, we look forward to more leasing activity in 2013.”
For more information regarding space available at 1000 Napor Boulevard, or to schedule a property tour, please contact John Bilyak SIOR, CCIM or Paul Horan of Colliers International | Pittsburgh at 412 321 4200.