HDS Marketing Leases 34,000 SF in West Pittsburgh Business Park at 1000 Napor Boulevard
HDS Marketing has leased 34,230 square feet at 1000 Napor Blvd. in Pittsburgh, PA. Occupancy is set for later in the first quarter of 2013. +/- 26,000 SF remains available for lease.
The original building was 190,000 SF with several out buildings, and was constructed in 1970. The Sampson Morris Group purchased the property and subsequently subdivided the main building and sold it to Cellones bakery which left a 50,000 SF high bay building and two out buildings. The park was rebranded as the West Pittsburgh Business Park, and there are future plans for two more buildings. Click here to learn more about the West Pittsburgh Business Park.
John Bilyak and Paul Horan of Colliers International | Pittsburgh represented the landlord, Mangrove Cay LP. Amy Brocato and Matt Virgin of Langholz Wilson Ellis represented HDS Marketing.
“Colliers International | Pittsburgh is tremendously excited by the redevelopment of the former WRS building, which is now the West Pittsburgh Business Park. The vision of the Sampson Morris Group is being realized as evidenced by the commitments by Cellone’s Bakery and most recently HDS Marketing,” said John Bilyak SIOR, CCIM, Principal at Colliers International | Pittsburgh. “With a little over 26,000 SF of existing buildings remaining and the ability to add two additional buildings, we look forward to more leasing activity in 2013.”
For more information regarding space available at 1000 Napor Boulevard, or to schedule a property tour, please contact John Bilyak SIOR, CCIM or Paul Horan of Colliers International | Pittsburgh at 412 321 4200.
Sharpsburg Business Park maximizes site plan through innovative space reinvention
Located in an Enterprise Zone, along the 23rd St. Extension near Route 28 and the Highland Park Bridge, and just 7 miles from downtown Pittsburgh, Sharpsburg Business Park features two (2) newly renovated buildings, which total 147,775-square-feet of flex/office space. Extensive renovation efforts created this business campus, which offers parking directly adjacent to both buildings, as well as loading dock access.
Building A offers 101,828 SF, subdividable to 10,000 SF suites. Building B is fully leased. Building shell renovations are complete.
Sampson Morris Group Holds Broker Oktoberfest
On October 23, 2012, an Oktoberfest Luncheon/Open House was held by Sampson Morris Group & Colliers International | Pittsburgh on the second floor of 5400 Campbells Run Road | Building One. There were approximately eighty brokers from the Western Pennsylvania commercial real estate brokerage community in attendance for this event.
Sampson Morris Group’s Oktoberfest Luncheon/Open House focused on the prime opportunities available at the following Sampson Morris Group properties: 5400 Campbells Run Road | Building One, 5490 Campbells Run Road | Building Five, Sharpsburg Business Park, McMichael Road Business Park, Century Business Park, Robinson Commerce Center and 173 Industry Drive. John Bilyak SIOR, CCIM, Principal | Pittsburgh, and Paul Horan, Founding Principal | Pittsburgh, of Colliers International | Pittsburgh represented 5400 Campbells Run Road | Building One, 5490 Campbells Run Road | Building Five, Sharpsburg Business Park, McMichael Road Business Park, Century Business Park and Robinson Commerce Center. CBRE represented 173 Industry Drive and Oxford Realty Services represented the retail availabilities.
“We were extremely pleased with the turnout from the brokerage community and trust everyone left with a better understanding of the multitude of opportunities being offered from the Sampson Morris Group.” said John Bilyak SIOR, CCIM, Principal at Colliers International | Pittsburgh.